Achieving Personal Success
This free online achieving personal success course teaches you how to stop pondering success and start acting. It will guide you through practical, results-focused mental habits that you can start applying today. These insights and techniques will teach you how to focus down on the most important of your day today activities and thrive like never before, creating the mental space you need to achieve success, no matter what that looks like to you.
Need a better life? Learn how to achieve personal success by implementing practical, healthy mental habits with this free online course from Stanford University and earn a certificate.
Course description: Achieving Personal Success
Achieving success depends on implementing good, healthy mental habits. This course will first teach you how to treat life as an experiment and be willing to fail and learn from your mistakes. The course will then show you how to have confidence in what you know well, while realizing that you have a lot more to learn and that you must keep yourself learning at all times.
The brain is a powerful and complex organ composed of the left and right hemisphere. This free online class will show you how to maximise your use of the right side of the brain, while resisting the forces that chip away at your creative energy. This course will show you how to resist those forces, along with how to remain innovative and young at heart. This will be a great help for achieving whatever goals you set for yourself.
By getting yourself into a positive headspace, you will foster lifelong creativity and cultivate an attitude of wisdom, no matter who you are. That’s why this Achieving Personal Success online course will benefit all working professionals in any type of business or organization, students who want to gain greater knowledge and understanding about achieving personal success, and people who want to be successful in any aspect of their lives. So check out this course and make a positive difference to your life today.
After studying this personal success course you will learn:
- Why you should resist the forces that chip away at creative energy and make an effort toward innovation to remain young at heart;
- Why it is ok to be an artist, an innovator and a design thinker;
- Explain why fostering lifelong creativity depends on instituting good, healthy mental habits;
- How it is important to field observations with fresh eyes in order to spot new opportunities;
- Why you should treat life as an experiment, take risks and be prepared for ideas not to work out;
- How you can cultivate an attitude of wisdom and keep learning more at all times;
- Examine a case study in which Best Buy were overly confident in their knowledge of the market and failed to spot Napster;
- Why you should use your whole brain and the importance of using your tortoise mind;
- Why you should follow your passionate career path and do what you love.
- Innovation made personal
- Orbiting the giant hairball
- Thinking like a traveller
- Field observations with fresh eyes
- Treat life as an experiment
- Cultivating an attitude of wisdom
- Case study: Best buy’s failure to see Napster
- Using your whole brain
- Do what you love