Do you want to learn how to build mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms? This free online course from Microsoft experts is the best place to start. Use C# and Visual Studio to create apps that run on iOS and Android devices.
Build mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms course content
- Create a mobile app with Xamarin.Forms: Use Visual Studio with Xamarin.Forms to create a mobile app that runs on Android and iOS, with no previous experience necessary.
- Introduction to Xamarin.Android: Create fully native Android apps to take advantage of the power, features, and performance of the Android platform.
- Introduction to Xamarin.iOS: Use Visual Studio and the Xamarin tools to create a Xamarin.iOS application. You design a UI in code and then provide behavior to create a tip calculator.
- Create a UI in Xamarin.Forms apps by using XAML: Create a Xamarin.Forms application using XAML to define the UI while making use of platform-specific features. We will see how splitting the UI definition from the code implementation improves the maintainability of your application.
- Customize layout in Xamarin.Forms XAML pages: Create consistent user interfaces across different devices by using StackLayout and Grid.
- Design consistent Xamarin.Forms XAML pages by using shared resources and styles: Define resources and styles in page-level and application-wide ResourceDictionary objects. Apply resources and styles by using the StaticResource and DynamicResource markup extensions.
- Prepare to publish your Xamarin app: After your app is code complete, you still need to take many steps to prepare it for submission to a store. In this module, you’ll see how to prepare your app for publishing.
- Consume REST web services in Xamarin apps: Consume a REST web service by using HttpClient and perform basic CRUD operations. You will detect when your device is connected to the internet to provide a good user experience and take advantage of the native networking stacks to get top performance.
- Store local data with SQLite in a Xamarin.Forms app: Persist your data between application launches by storing your data locally using SQLite.
- Create multi-page Xamarin.Forms apps with stack and tab navigation: Analyze your app’s page structure and choose the appropriate navigation paradigm. Implement stack navigation by using NavigationPage, and tab navigation with TabbedPage.
Course Details: Build mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms
0.0 out of 5
Write a review
The best free courses in your mail boxNever miss the best opportunities to learn. Subscribe to receive the best courses by email.
Build mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms