Business Continuity – A free online course from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Course description – Business Continuity
PMI’s new Business Continuity course is free and will help you and your organization adapt (in real-time) to ensure remote teams are engaged, virtual collaboration is productive, and necessary compliance standards are met during this challenging time due to COVID-19.
With more companies asking employees to work from home and in-person industry events going virtual, COVID-19 has created an immediate need to rethink how to get work done and do business. PMI’s free Business Continuity course offers a collection of the most relevant resources to help leaders and their employees adapt during this challenging time.
What you will learn
- Responding effectively to risks
- Forging ahead with perseverance and resilience
- Managing in a crisis
- Establishing effective virtual teams
- Becoming a successful collaborator
- Facing virtual team challenges
- Assessing your organization’s risks
- Cisco Webex meetings: organizing & hosting meetings
- Cisco Webex teams: using the collaboration tools
- Google Hangouts Meet: using hangouts meet on the web
- Microsoft Office 365 teams: call and meeting tools
Course Details: Business Continuity