Improve your communication skills at work and learn how to navigate positive collaboration in the modern workplace and advance your career with this free online course from the University of Leeds.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work course description
Whether we communicate from behind a screen or face to face, strong interpersonal skills allow us to share ideas, points of view, expertise, and information effectively.
On this course, you’ll discover the best communication strategies for effective workplace collaboration, and reflect on your own personal communication style. You’ll learn the importance of matching your communication style with your work and project goals and learn how to manage and control challenging conversations.
- Identifying your personal communications style
- Exploring different communication platforms
- Exploring your approach to communication
- Applying your communication style in the workplace
- Managing challenging conversations with positive outcomes
- Demonstrating your communication skills
Course Details: Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work