HCIA-Routing & Switching
This course matches the HCIA-Routing&Switching V2.5 (Released on May 31, 2019). Upon completion of this course, you will have a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks.
HCIA-Routing & Switching – A free course and certification from Huawei.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
This course matches the HCIA-Routing&Switching V2.5 (Released on May 31, 2019). It is a basic course for Routing & Switching engineers.
You will study the following curriculum: network fundamentals, basic connection methods of popular networks, basic network construction, troubleshooting of common network faults, installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching devices.
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Introduction to the VRP
- Introduction to the Ethernet Switching
- Introduction to the IP Unicast Routing
- Introduction to the basic IP Service
- Advanced switching technologies
- Introduction to WAN
- Introduction to Access Control
- Introduction to Network Management
- Introducing IPv6 Networks
- Basic knowledge of MPLS and SR
- Final Exam