Learn how to launch a venture with free online course from EPFL. Transform a promising entrepreneurial opportunity into a venture concept proposal, and launch it as a business. Learn the key steps in the venture creation process, including feasibility analysis, marketing and fundraising.
EPFL’s Launching New Ventures course description
Launching New Ventures, a course about Entrepreneurship & Strategy for Technology-Driven Startups, is designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who want to learn about how to successfully launch a new business. Through short, animated lectures, inspiring interviews with successful entrepreneurs from around the world, quizzes and suggested readings, students will gain a broad overview of entrepreneurship strategy with insights they can apply to their venture regardless of location, industry or venture stage.
What you’ll learn
- Identify promising business opportunities
- Develop your ideas into a venture concept
- Test market receptiveness to your venture idea by using social media
- Craft an opportunity exploitation roadmap
- Creatively market your solution
- Calculate how much money you need, where to find it and how to manage it
- How and when to protect your intellectual property
- How to grow your venture (intelligently!)
- Experience the early stages of the entrepreneurial process
- Sharpen your “entrepreneurial mindset” and learn how it can benefit your organization.
Course Details: Launching New Ventures