Natural Language Processing with Sequence Models
By the end of this course, you will have designed NLP applications that perform question-answering and sentiment analysis, created tools to translate languages and summarize text, and even built a chatbot!
Learn Natural Language Processing with Sequence Models with free online course from deeplearning.ai.
Natural Language Processing with Sequence Models course description
In Course 3 of the Natural Language Processing Specialization, offered by deeplearning.ai, you will:
- Train a neural network with GLoVe word embeddings to perform sentiment analysis of tweets,
- Generate synthetic Shakespeare text using a Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU) language model,
- Train a recurrent neural network to perform named entity recognition (NER) using LSTMs with linear layers, and
- Use so-called ‘Siamese’ LSTM models to compare questions in a corpus and identify those that are worded differently but have the same meaning.
Please make sure that you’ve completed Course 2 and are familiar with the basics of TensorFlow. If you’d like to prepare additionally, you can take Course 1: Neural Networks and Deep Learning of the Deep Learning Specialization.
By the end of this Specialization, you will have designed NLP applications that perform question-answering and sentiment analysis, created tools to translate languages and summarize text, and even built a chatbot!
This Specialization is designed and taught by two experts in NLP, machine learning, and deep learning. Younes Bensouda Mourri is an Instructor of AI at Stanford University who also helped build the Deep Learning Specialization. Łukasz Kaiser is a Staff Research Scientist at Google Brain and the co-author of Tensorflow, the Tensor2Tensor and Trax libraries, and the Transformer paper.
- Neural networks for sentiment analysis
- Recurrent neural networks for language modeling
- LSTMs and named entity recognition
- Siamese networks