Interested in Product Design? This free online course from the School of Business is the best place to start. Learn product validation, UI/UX practices, Google’s Design Sprint and the process for setting and tracking actionable metrics.
Product Design course description
There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. This course is designed to help you materialize your game-changing idea and transform it into a product that you can build a business around. Product Design blends theory and practice to teach you product validation, UI/UX practices, Google’s Design Sprint and the process for setting and tracking actionable metrics.
In this free Product Design course, you’ll learn:
Ideation & Validation
- Develop, validate and refine your ideas to build for a product/market fit.
- Case studies and interviews with founders, product experts, and investors.
- Learn how to efficiently conduct user research and build an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Go beyond visual style to understand material design, building for accessibility, user flows and personas.
- Learn about how startups make design decisions and learn from senior designers at Google.
- Analyze the user experience of another product and start documenting a user flow for your own product.
- Created by Google Ventures, the Design Sprint Process is widely used by teams seeking to design, prototype, and test their ideas with customers.
- Google’s leading Design Sprint Master will help you go through all the steps required to validate your ideas and build mockups of your product.
- Get a first-hand look at how design sprints happen at Udacity and how you can design & conduct your own.
- Learn to identify common metrics for websites and apps relating to traffic, customer satisfaction, and engagement.
- Learn tools that can be used to monitor metrics and examples from startups on what metrics not to measure.
- Identify actionable metrics that will work best for your own product.
Course Details: Product Design