Do you want to learn Python for Data Science? This free online course from Kaggle is for you. Learn the most important language for data science.
Kaggle’s Python course description
This course covers the key Python skills you’ll need so you can start using Python for data science. The course is ideal for someone with some previous coding experience who wants to add Python to their repertoire or level up their basic Python skills.
Python course content
In this free Python course, you’ll learn:
- Hello, Python: A quick introduction to Python syntax, variable assignment, and numbers
- Functions and getting help: Calling functions and defining our own, and using Python’s builtin documentation
- Booleans and conditionals: Using booleans for branching logic
- Lists: Lists and the things you can do with them. Includes indexing, slicing and mutating
- Loops and list comprehensions: For and while loops, and a much-loved Python feature: list comprehensions
- Strings and dictionaries: Working with strings and dictionaries, two fundamental Python data types
- Working with external libraries: Imports, operator overloading, and survival tips for venturing into the world of external libraries
Course Details: Python