Do you want to learn Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing? This free SEO & SEM course from Google is the best place to start. Learn how search engines and online advertising can help you connect with more customers.
Google’s SEO & SEM course
Start out free course to discover just some of the ways businesses can reach and connect with more customers online. Plus, learn how to improve your search engine performance (SEO), and use online advertising (SEM) to boost sales and awareness.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Analytics and data insights: In this introduction to Analytics, we’ll show you how to collect and analyse user data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Search Engine Marketing: In this introduction to Google Ads, learn about the different research tools available, plus how to choose keywords and optimise campaigns for a better return.
- SEO: Understand the differences between organic and paid search, learn how to develop the most effective SEO plan and optimise web pages so that users can find content easier.
- Web optimisation: Identify the right digital channels that will help you achieve your business goals and create better online user experiences.
Google’s SEO & SEM course content
In this free course, you’ll learn:
Get started with search
- Search engine basics
- How search engines work
- How search engines see the web
- Organic search explained
- Paid search explained
- Google search console
Make search work for you
- Making your web pages search friendly
- How other websites can work for you
- Cross borders with SEO
Get discovered with search
- Intro to search engine optimisation (SEO)
- The importance of an SEO plan
- The SEO process
- How to choose keywords
- Setting realistic SEO goals
Help people nearby find you online
- Using digital to advertise locally
- Reaching locals on their mobiles
- SEO for local businesses
Course Details: SEO & SEM