Understand the basics and delve further into the specifics of technical SEO with this free in-depth course from SEMrush.
SEMrush free Technical SEO course description
Whether you’ve just started doing SEO and need to familiarize yourself with technical SEO or you want to gain greater expertise in a specific technical SEO topic, this course is definitely for you. If you work as a consultant or agency side handling technical SEO topics, you should join the course to gain an understanding of technical concepts and learn how to avoid any potential issues.
Get certified by SEMrush
After completing the course, you’ll have all the necessary knowledge to take and pass the Technical SEO Exam. If you already have reasonable knowledge of technical SEO, you can bypass the educational part and put your skills to the test right away by taking the exam. Upon passing it, you’ll earn a certificate issued by SEMrush confirming your technical SEO mastery.
- Internal Linking: Get introduced to internal linking within website pages, how to prioritize relevant links, using link hubs, multiple linking, and the best practices for nofollow links. This is a great module for those who wish to start learning technical SEO.
- Crawling and Indexation – Best Practices for Controlling Web Crawlers: In this technical SEO module with Bastian Grimm, you’ll gain an understanding of search crawlers and how to optimally budget for them
- Advanced Crawling and Indexation: You will get a deeper understanding of how to manage crawling and indexation.
- HTTP Response Codes: You will learn about HTTP header fields, which transmit the parameters and arguments important for the file transfer via HTTP protocol.
- Log files: Log files contain the history of every person or crawler that has accessed your website. In this module, you will learn how to deal with log files.
- International SEO: Essential for those wishing to be successful with International SEO. Learn how to help search engines easily identify your target countries and the languages you use for business.
- Web Performance: You will get advice on how to optimize your website performance and implement HTTPS and HTTP/2.
Subscribe to Get the Best Learning Opportunities