Do you want to learn how to create a website (blog, online store, news website, corporate website, etc.) with WordPress? This free online course with Yoast is for you.
Course description WordPress for beginners (Yoast)
Ever wanted to create your own website? Yoast have got you covered! Whether you want to create your own personal blog, an online store, or a business website – with WordPress, creating your own website is easy as pie. If you know what you’re doing, of course. In this free online WordPress for beginners course, Yoast experts will guide you through every step of setting up, creating, and maintaining your own WordPress website.
Who should attend
This free WordPress course is for you if you want to
- create your own website but you don’t know how to go about this;
- understand every aspect of WordPress so you can make the best use of it;
- maintain, improve and build on that website yourself;
- do all of this without having to pay a lot of money for a company to do it for you;
- learn more about the history, open-source ecosystem, and community of the WordPress world.
After this free training…
- you know what WordPress is and what it can do for you;
- you’re able to get your own WordPress site up and running;
- you can create a site that fits your likes and needs, by using WordPress settings, plugins, themes, and widgets;
- you’re able to manage your WordPress site once it’s up and running;
- you know how to improve the security of your site so it’s protected against hackers;
- you know everything about WordPress SEO, so people can find your site in the search results!
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to WordPress
- Getting started with WordPress
- Customizing your site
- Creating content in the block editor
- Structuring your site
- Managing your WordPress site
- WordPress SEO
- The story behind WordPress
Course Details: WordPress for beginners