UNDP Job Opportunity: Communication (roster) – Consultant – Contractors Agreement – Consultancy
Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Planning and design for CO strategies for communications and outreach
2. Implementation of the publication strategy and policy
3. Supervision of the design and maintenance of UNDP web site, intranet, CO web-based knowledge management system
4. Support the business development
5. Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
6. Effective management of the Communications team and supervision of Communications staff
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in media relations, journalism, publishing.
2. 0 to 10 years of relevant experience in media, public relations, communications or advocacy.
3. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, good knowledge and experience in handling web-based management systems.
4. Fluency in both English and Chinese