UNDP Job Opportunity: Finance (roster) – Consultant – Contractors Agreement – Consultancy
Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure implementation of operational strategies and procedures
2. Ensure functioning of cost-recovery system
3. Provide accounting and administrative support
4. Ensure proper CO cash management
5. Support knowledge building and sharing
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
1. University Degree in finance and accounting
2. 0-10 Years’ experience in finance and accounting.
3. Fluency in English and Chinese.