ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification
Are you preparing for ITIL® 4 Foundation certification exam? This self-paced and complete online training program is for you.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation salary: The average salary for an ITIL® 4 Foundation certified professional is $120,556 in the United States.
- Level: Beginner
- Cost (training & exam): $320.00 (
- Delivery method: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Pass mark: 65%
About the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification training
The ITIL 4 Foundation course will provide learners with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working, explain the concepts of the service management framework to support learners studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam and act as a reference guide that practitioners can use in their work, further studies, and professional development.
Attendees take the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. There is no extra charge for taking the exam.
The training program covers:
- The key concepts of IT service management, including defining key words, describing key concepts of creating value and service relationships;
- How the seven ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation adopt and adapt service management;
- The four dimensions of service management;
- The purpose and components of the ITIL service value system;
- Activities of the service value chain and how they interconnect;
- The purpose and key terms of 15 out of the 35 ITIL practices; and
- A deep dive of seven of the ITIL practices.
Benefits included in this training program
- Access to the course online via our LMS (learning management system);
- A free copy of the ITIL Foundation, ITIL 4 Edition textbook;
- The ITIL 4 Foundation exam;
- Access to a monthly security bulletin on the LMS put together by our in-house information security experts to keep you up to date with the latest threats.
You might also like: Google’s IT Support Professional Certificate