Mobile App Development with Swift – Curtin University
Interested in a career in Mobile App Development with Swift? This professional certificate from Curtin University is for you. Learn how to design and build iOS apps and advance your career.
Median salary for iOS Developer: USD $80,000 in the USA.
Mobile App Development with Swift Professional Certificate Program
In this Professional Certificate program you will learn the tools, techniques and concepts needed to build a basic iOS app, from scratch.
Find out how to program in Swift and utilise the iOS Software Development Kit (SDK) and Apple developer tools (Xcode, debugger, analyzer and iOS Simulator) to create mobile apps which can be sold via the App Store.
In each course you will work through a range of lessons and projects which will focus on Swift programming and teach you about various aspects of app development. These lessons will provide you with the practical, hands-on skills needed to embark on a career in app development.
In addition, a number of app development companies will share their experiences in building and developing apps so you can find out what it really takes to turn your brilliant idea into a functioning product.
See also: PCAP Programming Essentials in Python
What you will learn
- Get started with app development and create your very first iOS app
- Utilise the Apple developer tools (Xcode, Instruments, debugger, analyzer, and iOS Simulator) to build your app
- Implement a range of features using the Swift programming language
- Distinguish well-written code from poorly-written code and follow programming best practices in Swift
- Process and steps required to get your app on the App Store
Mobile App Development with Swift Professional Certificate cost: $497