PCAP Programming Essentials in Python
Are you preparing for the PCAP – Certified Associate in Python programming certification? This free online course from Cisco is for you.Get a certificate of completion when you complete the course. Then add your coursework to LinkedIn so that hiring recruiters can find you for potential job opportunities.
PCAP Programming Essentials in Python course description
How great would it be to write your own computer program? Or, design a web or desktop application that millions of people could enjoy? Both are a possibility if you learn how to code in Python. Python is the very versatile, object-oriented programming language used by startups and tech giants, Google, Facebook, Dropbox and IBM.
Python is also recommended for aspiring young developers who are interested in pursuing careers in Security, Networking and Internet-of-Things. Once you complete this course, you are ready to take the PCAP – Certified Associate in Python programming. No prior knowledge of programming is required.
What you’ll learn:
- Problem-solve using an algorithmic approach.
- Understand programmer’s work in the software development process.
- Gain knowledge on how a program is executed in a computer environment.
- Prepare for the PCAP–Python Certified Associate Programmer Certification.
- Institution: Cisco
- Level: Intermediate
- Language: English
- Duration: 70 hours
- Learning type: Online, self-paced
- Provider: Cisco Networking Academy