Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Get started in the high-growth field of data analytics with a professional certificate from Google. Learn job-ready skills that are in demand, like how to analyze and process data to gain key business insights. No relevant experience required.
About Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
In this program, you’ll be introduced to the world of data analytics through hands-on curriculum developed by Google. You’ll develop in-demand data analytics skills using spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, R, and more. This will help equip you with the skills you need to apply for entry-level data analyst roles. The average salary for Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate is $67,900.
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more. Upon completion of the certificate, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, Astreya.
82% of Google Career Certificate graduates report a positive career outcome like a new job, promotion, or raise within 6 months.
This program includes over 180 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments, which will help you simulate real-world data analytics scenarios that are critical for success in the workplace. The content is highly interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in data analytics.
Apply for a scholarship
Google is funding over 100 thousand scholarships in the U.S. through Grow with Google partners and Google.org grantees like Merit America, Per Scholas, NPower, Goodwill, Futuro Health, Generation USA and more, so that everybody is able to further their career.
Google additionally offers apprenticeships—paid opportunities to receive job-related experience—with some apprenticeship tracks providing access to the Google Career Certificates program.
Eligibility and application
- Strong academic performance with a focus on subjects that are relevant to the apprenticeship you are applying for, at any level of your education (e.g. secondary school, high school, university, qualifications, or relevant equivalent experience).
- Ability to speak and write in English and the local language (if that is not English) fluently and idiomatically.
- Have authorization to work in the country where you are applying.
Application materials (one file required)
- An updated resumé (PDF required)
- A cover letter (PDF required)
- Responses to multiple short answer questions (PDF required) or an aptitude test for some of the programs.
- If any items are missing from your application, you will not be considered for the program.