Are you planing to start a career in Data Science? Then, this IBM Data Science Professional Certificate is for you. Kickstart your career in data science & ML. Master data science, learn Python & SQL, analyze & visualize data, build machine learning models with one of the most popular Data Science certification.
About IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
Data science is one of the hottest professions of the decade, and the demand for data scientists who can analyze data and communicate results to inform data driven decisions has never been greater. This Professional Certificate from IBM will help anyone interested in pursuing a career in data science or machine learning develop career-relevant skills and experience.
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate salary: The average salary for IBM Data Science Certified is $126K in the the United States.
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate learning path
It’s a myth that to become a data scientist you need a Ph.D. Anyone with a passion for learning can take this Professional Certificate – no prior knowledge of computer science or programming languages required – and develop the skills, tools, and portfolio to have a competitive edge in the job market as an entry level data scientist.
The program consists of 9 online courses that will provide you with the latest job-ready tools and skills, including open source tools and libraries, Python, databases, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and machine learning algorithms. You’ll learn data science through hands-on practice in the IBM Cloud using real data science tools and real-world data sets.
Upon successfully completing these courses, you will have built a portfolio of data science projects to provide you with the confidence to plunge into an exciting profession in data science.
In addition to earning a Professional Certificate from Coursera, you’ll also receive a digital badge from IBM recognizing your proficiency in data science.
Skills you’ll learn
In this professional certificate program from IBM, you’ll
- Learn what data science is, the various activities of a data scientist’s job, and methodology to think and work like a data scientist
- Develop hands-on skills using the tools, languages, and libraries used by professional data scientists
- Import and clean data sets, analyze and visualize data, and build and evaluate machine learning models and pipelines using Python
- Apply various data science skills, techniques, and tools to complete a project and publish a report
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate courses
The program consists of the following online courses:
- What is Data Science?
- Tools for Data Science
- Data Science methodology
- Python for Data Science and AI
- Databases and SQL for Data Science
- Data Analysis with Python
- Data Visualization with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Applied Data Science Capstone
You might also like: Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate