IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer Professional Certificate
- IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer Professional Certificate salary: The average salary for IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer is $85,817 in the United States.
- Level: Beginner
- Cost: $39/month
About IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer Professional Certificate
This Professional Certificate will equip you with all the key skills and technical know-how to kickstart your career as a Full-Stack Cloud Native Application Developer. Guided by experts at IBM, you will learn to build your own cloud-based applications and practice working with the technologies behind them. This program consists of 10 courses with ample instructional content as well as hands-on exercises and projects designed to hone your skills and help you build your portfolio.
No prior programming experience or Cloud background is required to start this program. You’ll skill up with the tools and technologies that successful software developers use to build, deploy, test, run, and manage Full Stack Cloud Native applications, giving you the practical skills to begin a new career in a highly in-demand area.
Throughout the 10 courses in the Professional Certificate you will develop a portfolio of hands-on projects involving various popular technologies and programming languages in Full Stack Cloud Application Development.
What you’ll learn
After completing this professional certificate program, you’ll be able to:
- Define cloud computing and explain its essential characteristics, history, the business case for cloud, and emerging technologies enabled by cloud
- Describe the cloud service (IaaS, Saas, Paas) & deployment models (Public, Private, Hybrid), and its infrastructure – VMs, Networking, Storage
- Explain emerging Cloud related trends including Hybrid Multicloud, Microservices, Serverless, Cloud Native, DevOps and Application Modernization
- Create a Cloud account and work hands-on with Cloud services, such as Object Storage
You might also like: