W3C’s Professional Certificate in Front-End Web Developer on edX
Interested in a career in Web application development? The W3C’s Professional Certificate in Front-End Web Developer on edX is for you. Master foundational programming languages and advance your career.
About W3C’s Professional Certificate in Front-End Web Developer
The Web is everywhere! Web development is intricate, creative and interesting work that can lead to an exciting career in an in-demand, fast-growing field.
Front-End Web Developer salary: The average salary for front-end web developers in the US is $104,745.
Each course will also includes interactive examples to help you practice and code the correct way.
Competences you’ll gain
- Develop web sites using the latest web standards
- How to code with modern HTML5 tags, draw and animate fun Web graphics and play audio and video elements
- CSS best practices for web page design
- Understand why accessibility and internationalization are important
W3C’s Professional Certificate in Front-End Web Developer program
The professional certificate program consists in five core courses:
- CSS basics: Learn how to take your Web pages from bland to bold with the power of CSS styling.
- HTML5 and CSS fundamentals: Learn how to build Web sites using HTML5 and basic CSS, directly from W3C, creator of the latest Web standards.
- HTML5 coding essentials and best practices: Learn how to write web pages and websites by mastering HTML5 coding techniques and best practices.
- HTML5 apps and games: Today, developers are increasingly moving from native to HTML5-based apps. Increase your ability to design and deliver innovative services on the Web!
See also: PCAP Programming Essentials in Python